Friday, July 17, 2009

Make my life happy

Went school , so bored ):
After school went simei , than went home
meet celestine at my house , went bubble tea shop to eat
than went to slack at some random block .
talked about so many things , haven't seen her for ages.
than went 800plus meet siewhong , had so much fun .
than went 842 to find the rest than home (:

My post is so wordy , i must wait for celestine to sent me pictures !
i'll only come out if someone bring me out to have fun or else i'll be staying at home !
Me want shoppingggggg !
Me want study hard , i want study hard , Me want study hard !
Tiffany can do it ! :D

YOU will never know how it feels , suckit ):
nabeixzxzxz !
It's sad to lose someone you love , treasure everything you had now
someone told me this before and i'll not forget (:



No comments:

Post a Comment